May, 15 started the second project training
The 2nd training of the project „Good Governance in Local Communities: V4 Experience of Strategic Planning for EaP Countries” was started on May15, 2017. The project is implemented by NGO “Euroregion “Dniester” with the support of the International Visegrad Fund and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
The 2nd 5-day training is planned for the 2nd group of participants which includes 20 representatives of territorial communities from Ukraine and 8 representatives of territorial communities from Moldova.
The training will be conducted during 15-19 May, 2017 at the country complex "Butterfly".
On 15 May, 2017 at the start of a meeting the project participants were welcomed by the project organizers.
Oleksii Gavrilov, the Chairman of the NGO “Euroregion “Dniester”, told participants in his welcoming speech about the backgrounds of the project creation and described the activities of the NGO "Euroregion" Dniester.
Anastasiia Lanova, the project coordinator, presented the project with its objectives and implementation stages.
During 5 days participants would have a course of 5 trainings led by the project experts Olha Bezpalko (UA), Andrii Kavunets (UA), Nicolai Moscalu (PL) and Radoslav Shelageya (MD).
Topics of the training are:
1. Theoretical aspects of strategic planning for development of territorial communities. Legal basis for strategic planning in Ukraine.
2. Diagnosis of the situation in society is the informational support for strategic planning. Legal basis for strategic planning in Moldova.
3. Community development strategy and public participation mechanisms. Strategy as an instrument for receiving additional resources.
4. SWOT-analysis: theory and practice.
5. Presentation “Development strategy “Vinnytsia 2020”.